One of our favorite success stories at adMarketplace is Norbert Tamas,...
adMarketplace Expands Office in Emerging Tech Hub Miami, Florida
adMarketplace is proud to announce the expansion of its Miami, Florida office with two notable new hires and several current employees relocating to the office. The company has doubled down on recruiting efforts since the office first opened in Q4 2020, with a number of new hires and open roles to support rapid business growth and future expansion. With this new office, adMarketplace enhances its global footprint, as Miami is a key gateway to Latin American markets.
Most recently, adMarketplace has added the following team leads to the Miami office:
- Alejandro Echeverria Gonzalez Cadaval joins as Counsel and is responsible for leading legal counsel on global business strategy with a special focus on the Miami market, including business development, LATAM expansion, and brand and publisher partnerships.
- Maria Lopane joins as an Accountant, overseeing the company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, vendor relations and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
- Michael Beshar, Director of Enterprise Sales has relocated from the New York office to Miami focusing on growing advertiser agency and direct brand relationships throughout the Southeast region.
- Dasha Grigorovich, promoted from Executive Assistant to Events Marketing Specialist has also joined the Miami team.
Located in the beautiful, business-friendly Miami beach area, the office is in good company amongst various tech firms already thriving in the area. Miami is an emerging tech hub and is a prime location for strong, diverse recruitment, with access to top universities and a young, educated talent pool.
Similar to its current NY headquarters, the Miami office caters its services to global advertisers and publishers, raising adMarketplace’s presence in a high-volume area for many of its key verticals, including travel and ecommerce. Its record of successful, innovative people-first search media solutions sets the tone for Miami’s tech-led innovative culture and brand presence.
“We cannot be more excited to integrate a more diverse group of talent, both employees and clients, into our media products and business services,” said Jamie Hill, Chairman and CEO at adMarketplace. “Following a year of triple-digit annual growth, the team is eager to expand in a market at a time when online ecommerce is thriving and tech is rising.”
adMarketplace’s Miami office is currently sourcing for three open senior roles:
To learn more about these and all of adMarketplace’s career opportunities, please visit admarketplace.com/careers/.
adMarketplace creates ideal search experiences by building, distributing and monetizing proprietary search media solutions. Their “people-led” Instant Find, Instant Suggest and Instant Results solutions create value by connecting consumers directly with top advertisers just before, during and right after the search. Headquartered in New York with offices in Miami, London and Detroit. Visit adMarketplace.com.
adMarketplace Posts Triple Digit Annual Growth, Adds Senior Leadership to Support...
adMarketplace Earns Placements on three lists: Built In’s NYC Best Places...
1. What brought you to adMarketplace? The adMarketplace products really grabbed...
After moving from Texas to the Big Apple, Shay Petty joined...
Meet Gabriel Akin-Odujobi, our Director of Publisher Development, who is spearheading...